TOKEN INFORMATION
audited by
Current price
$0.00436
Circulating supply
573,298,055
Market cap
$2,500,425
Holders
7,464
Total supply
1,729,481,687
Buy RVC tokens on PancakeSwap!
Claim your RVC tokens

Claiming is for Revenue Coin ICO participants.
Tokens are NOT automatically distributed.
You must claim them.

Claiming began on December 13, 2021. 64% of the vested RVC tokens have been released so far. Remaining 36% will release at a 2% weekly rate until September 19, 2022.

Released 64%
So far
Locked 36%
Until 19.09.2022
Available
0 RVC
Farm LP tokens
  • Add liquidity to RVC/BUSD liquidity pool on PancakeSwap.
  • Deposit your LP tokens here to get bonus RVC tokens.
  • The longer you keep your tokens in the farm, the higher the reward.

60%

Current apr

Withdraw anytime

2,614,310TOTAL LP TOKENS STAKED
0LP TOKENS IN WALLET
ADD LP TOKENS
PENDING RVC BONUS

-

REMOVE LP TOKENS
Stake your RVC tokens
  • Choose the best offer for your needs.
  • Lock your RVC tokens in one of the pools.
  • Get bonus RVC just by hodling.

3%

Current apr

Withdraw anytime

38,825,278Total RVC staked
RVC TO STAKE
RVC bonus pending

-

RVC staked

6%

Current apr

3 months lock

54,312,997Total RVC staked
RVC TO STAKE
RVC bonus pending

-

RVC staked

10%

Current apr

6 months lock

52,213,686Total RVC staked
RVC TO STAKE
RVC bonus pending

-

RVC staked

11%

Current apr

12 months lock

65,471,804Total RVC staked
RVC TO STAKE
RVC bonus pending

-

RVC staked
Swap SRVC to RVC tokens

Swap your SRVC tokens to RVC.

Swap ratio is 1:1 (For 1 SRVC you get 1 RVC).

Swap SRVC tokens
SRVC