TOKEN INFORMATION
audited by
Current price
$0.0102
Circulating supply
428,087,752
Market cap
$4,376,214
Holders
7,192
Total supply
1,733,981,687
Buy RVC tokens on PancakeSwap!
Claim your RVC tokens

Claiming is for Revenue Coin ICO participants.
Tokens are NOT automatically distributed.
You must claim them.

Claiming began on December 13, 2021. 32% of the vested RVC tokens have been released so far. Remaining 68% will release at a 2% weekly rate until September 19, 2022.

Released 32%
So far
Locked 68%
Until 19.09.2022
Available
0 RVC
Farm LP tokens
  • Add liquidity to RVC/BUSD liquidity pool on PancakeSwap.
  • Deposit your LP tokens here to get bonus RVC tokens.
  • The longer you keep your tokens in the farm, the higher the reward.

101%

Current apr

Withdraw anytime

2 404 755TOTAL LP TOKENS STAKED
0LP TOKENS IN WALLET
ADD LP TOKENS
PENDING RVC BONUS

-

REMOVE LP TOKENS
Stake your RVC tokens
  • Choose the best offer for your needs.
  • Lock your RVC tokens in one of the pools.
  • Get bonus RVC just by hodling.

3%

Current apr

Withdraw anytime

32 345 692Total RVC staked
RVC TO STAKE
RVC bonus pending

-

RVC staked

9%

Current apr

3 months lock

27 226 187Total RVC staked
RVC TO STAKE
RVC bonus pending

-

RVC staked

15%

Current apr

6 months lock

23 393 837Total RVC staked
RVC TO STAKE
RVC bonus pending

-

RVC staked

18%

Current apr

12 months lock

26 928 915Total RVC staked
RVC TO STAKE
RVC bonus pending

-

RVC staked
Swap SRVC to RVC tokens

Swap your SRVC tokens to RVC.

Swap ratio is 1:1 (For 1 SRVC you get 1 RVC).

Swap SRVC tokens
SRVC